Sunday, April 3, 2011

Sunday not roast!


My boys went skiing this weekend, took advantage of the late arrival of spring.  That meant that I could decide on Sunday dinner with no input! Been thinking about the Thai Green Curry with Seafood that I did some time ago and made it again tonight.   I know I have not often done this, repeated myself on this blog but things have to evolve and this one is worth repeating, it was delicious.  I found baby bok choi and so did not finely chop, as per the recipe, but quartered them and it worked out well, and looked good.  Alan did not love it, but I'm sure he had his taste  buds primed for a roast dinner so no matter how good it was he was not going to be happy!  It was also probably a touch too spicey for him, but when you cook with fresh chilies it is so difficult to control the heat exactly.  I would have been ok with a bit less heat but thought it was excellent as it was.  I also cracked the first bottle of rose wine for the season, come on, it was a sunny day!

No comments:

Post a Comment