Saturday, January 29, 2011

NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL A STEAK SANDWICH!


I have 2 sisters and when we were teenagers my mother quite often made us hamburgers on a Saturday night. We were all doing different things at different times, so she made the patties and set out the 'fixings' and the electric griddle thing so we could each cook our own burger at a time to suit our plans for the evening.  With that as inspiration we had steak sandwiches for dinner tonight, each a little different.  Here is Joseph's, which he declared to be delicious.  Steak was sirloin, as it was on special at our wonderful Wilton Village Market  today and the bread has to be from Michaelina's,  one of 2 great bakeries we have right here in Wilton. Only thing I got wrong is that I cooked it for him, really need to work on that!

No comments:

Post a Comment