Sunday, March 22, 2009

22 March continued - Dinner









Alan bought the chicken on Friday, he does love roast chicken on Sunday! I do too, but we have had the same old with sage & onion stuffing so often lately I decided to do something different.
My sister Dixie ( she calls herself Dee these days but she will always be Dixie to me) had given me a cookbook about 4 years ago. It is Tamasin Day Lewis and to be honest I don't think I have cooked anything from it. Caught my attention a little while ago and I regretted not using it, lots of things look great. Found Roast Chicken with Sweetcorn and ginger stuffing. Can't find a link to the recipe but here's the book its in:
Tamasin's Weekend Food
I thought it was pretty good but had major complaints from Alan & Joseph, just not the same.........
Did roast potatoes, parsnips and carrots and cauliflower cheese, they were appreciated.

1 comment:

  1. All looks good, the photos are very professional. Did you enjoy the stuffing?

    ReplyDelete