Saturday, March 28, 2009

FRIDAY NIGHT SUPPER





Rack of Lamb & Caesar salad, a stable for us and almost a store cupboard meal! We had a rack of lamb from Costco, which is vacuum packed and had been in the fridge for a couple of weeks. We usually have romaine, and always have anchovies and parmesan cheese.
Covered the rack with fresh crumbs (from a wholewheat english muffin) to which I added some fresh rosemary and garlic, basically threw the ingredients into my mini Cuisinart. Cooked for about 25mins in a 500 degree F oven. I have made Caesar so often I don't use a recipe, but the one I started with was from the Delia Summer book. Throwing the dressing ingredients over the lettuce and tossing has never worked for me, I do the dressing separately in the same mini Cuisinart. Forgot to photograph the salad but will next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment