Sunday, March 22, 2009

WELCOME

Hello, dear reader, yes, I am assuming there will be just the one!
So, last Monday I was talking to a guy at work about what we had done the previous weekend. Can't remember much about what he had done, but I had had an old friend who was visiting from London for dinner on the Friday night and then my good friend Charlotte and her family for dinner on Sunday evening. For the Friday meal I had prepped the appetiser and dessert the night before and for the Tavernas had cooked good old Sunday roast dinner, chicken, stuffing and the trimmings. 'All sounds great/fantastic/delicious'(can't quite rememer), he said, 'you should start a blog ......and add pictures.......'. So Chris it is all your fault.
Now a couple of quick apologies: Tim, (http://timeldridge.typepad.com/downunder/)I will never be as prolific as you, no matter how much time either of us have. Elizabeth, (http://mypoliticalexile.wordpress.com/)will never be as witty as you but won't give up trying!
One thank you to my son Joseph, for effortlessly setting up this blog. All I can say is that if I had been born in 1995 I would have been able to do that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment