Saturday, September 26, 2009

CATCHING UP......



TURTLE BROWNIES

Had a wonderful Labour Day dinner with the Tavernas, her parents were visiting which always makes for a fun & interesting evening. Julia joined the party too. I was given the dessert course, did the NO BAKE BERRY PIE as I know that John really likes it but added Turtle Brownies to make the kids happy, and they were! Actually, the grown ups could not resist them either. Happened by accident really, was looking through my Cooks Illustrated collection for the best Brownie recipe and come across this one while I was looking. It was quite a bit more effort, I have to admit, but worth it I would say, and it seems the recipients would too! (sorry pic is a little soft - can I blame the camera??!!) Recipe to follow soon.....

No comments:

Post a Comment